Security Camera, Alarm & Phone Wiring
Security Camera Systems
Why Would I Need Security Cameras?
Home security surveillance systems pick up images over a closed circuit and broadcast the images. These systems are comprised of three main components: the home security camera, display monitors, and a recording device. The security camera comes in a variety of types, can be used indoor or outdoor, have panning capabilities, and be switched on when someone walks past it.
The benefits of adding an extra layer of protection for your family and property.
- Deterrent to home invasion
- Deterrent to automobile vandalism and theft
- 24/7 Viewing/Recording - Inside or Outside
- Video Identification
- Know who is at the door before opening it
- Digital archiving for police evidence